Friday 4 September 2009

kiev 88 manual

Zodiak-8 3.5/30 FISHEYE for KIEV-88,HASSELBLAD,Salut-C+passport+case+manual+cap $297.77. Time Remaining: 28d 7h 43m. Buy It Now for only: $297.77, Mir-38B 3.5/65mm lens for KIev 88 Kiev 80 Salyut cameras...

A blog post describing the arrival of my Kiev 88 medium format camera along with some Carl Zeiss lenses.... Arrival of Kiev 88 and Zeiss Lenses. Despite my apprehension at ordering goods over the internet from Eastern Europe, I was overjoyed with most... Secondly, they are relatively simple to understand. I read through the entire manual for each of them in only minutes while after many days I'm only slightly more than half way through the manual of my Nikon D3.
Arrival of Kiev 88 and Zeiss Lenses | Wanderings. Andy E Williams

Kiev 88 ¥50.000. Medium Format Camera 2 backs 120 many filters, hard carrying case, prism view finder with meter, standard viewer, English Manual Do a google search for more information and reviews...
kiev 88 manual

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home