Friday 4 September 2009

oslo fjord day cruise

We would like to spend time exploring Oslo, but really want to be able to see western fjords and doing it via water seems like the best way to do it. I have done some looking online, but haven't really found a day cruise.

cruise on the Oslo Fjord,
cruise on the Oslo Fjord,

The Fjords of Norway. Day 1
The Fjords of Norway. Day 1

Oslo Fjord in Norway
Oslo Fjord in Norway

Cruise on the Oslo Fjord
Cruise on the Oslo Fjord

Combine a boat cruise of the Oslo Fjord with a half-day sightseeing tour of
Combine a boat cruise of the Oslo Fjord with a half-day sightseeing tour of

Because days like that have
Because days like that have

Day 2, Scenic cruising Oslo Fjord. Continued, Oslo, 7:00 AM, 3:00 PM. Day 3, Stavanger, 10:00 AM, 6:00 PM. Day 4, Molde, 11:00 AM, 6:00 PM. Day 5, At Sea. Day 6, Honningsvag, 11:00 AM. Day 7, Honningsvag, 2:00 AM. Day 8, At Sea...
13-NIGHT FJORDS AND NORTH CAPE - Discount Cruises

After that I have a 30-40 minute commute to work. I work as a consultant but my clients are mainly centrally located in Oslo so I rarely have to do extensive traveling. Most days I can ride my bicycle to work. After a full days work...
oslo fjord day cruise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home