Friday 4 September 2009

ecuador people pictures

Ecuador Photos. Photos of Ecuador with commentary. (Right click on photos and open in new tab or window to see full size.)... more people there. We noticed a lot of people came to this parade from elsewhere in Ecuador.

ecuador people
ecuador people

Photos Ecuador : indigenous
Photos Ecuador : indigenous

Native Ecuador people.
Native Ecuador people.

Keywords: people ecuador
Keywords: people ecuador

Ecuadorian people unique.
Ecuadorian people unique.

Ecuador - People (Indigenous
Ecuador - People (Indigenous

Mario, thanks for your comments. Not my best picture! I was soo wet and cold! If you want to see better pictures of me click on my icon below "People in this photo" in the column on the right (it probably says that in Spanish on...
Parque Nacional Cajas, Ecuador | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Even the poorest people in america appear to be better off that most people in Ecuador. When I was in Ecuador the thing I missed most was safe tap water. During my trip I took way too many pictures. A little over 14300 to be precise. Despite...
ecuador people pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home