Tuesday 26 June 2012

pa grand canyon pictures

We officially have PA. First photos we have of Taite. Taite Annabelle. Our most recent photos of Taite. Taite Lennah. After 2 and a half weeks of torture or so it seemed we officially have Pre-approval for our baby girl. We had a little hiccup with our agency last week but they got it in gear and got our approval.... I have a masters degree from Grand Canyon University. I met my awesome husband on March 9, 2002 and we were engaged six months later. We got married...

and is one of the finest
and is one of the finest

Wellsboro, PA : Pa Grand
Wellsboro, PA : Pa Grand

The PA Grand Canyon view
The PA Grand Canyon view

Pennsylvania Grand Canyon Pine
Pennsylvania Grand Canyon Pine

PA, Grand Canyon
PA, Grand Canyon

PA's Grand Canyon: More than
PA's Grand Canyon: More than

Wellsboro, PA to Kane PA on US Route 6; More Pictures. "PA Grand Canyon". Pennsylvania's Grand Canyon. Pennsylvania's Grand Canyon... Grand Army of the Republic Highway AKA US Route 6. US Route 6 PA Memories...
Stay on Route 6: Wellsboro, PA to Kane PA on US Route 6; More ...

I was too lazy on the hike to take out my fancy pants camera, so most of my Grand Canyon pictures were taken with my phone. IMG_0678... And the next morning, it was back home to Pennsylvania. So that's it, all of my...
pa grand canyon pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home