Tuesday 26 June 2012

angkor wat tattoo ltd

In many cultures around the world, tattoos are used as a way to signify status positions and are believed to offer supernatural protection. Sacred tattoos in...... Yantra dates back to Angkor times and the art is greatly influenced by Khmer culture. In fact the blessings are... tattoo artist. My first teacher was Luang Por Boonsong from Wat Yangsoong in Suphan Buri. .... 2012 Guide Vision Limited 9/98 Moo3 Rasadanusorn Rd., Muang, Phuket 83000 Thailand Tel: +66 76...

the Buddha from Angkor Wat
the Buddha from Angkor Wat

of Cambodia's Angkor Wat
of Cambodia's Angkor Wat

Getting tattoos and wearing
Getting tattoos and wearing

Angkor Wat, Cambodia
Angkor Wat, Cambodia

Angkor Wat is a
Angkor Wat is a

Angkor Wat Tattoos.
Angkor Wat Tattoos.

His modern counterparts are limited in their repertoire in comparison. His subjects include the human form, birds and abstract patterns. Chan Tra is now an expert in drawing Ankor Wat on the skin of foreign clients, thus turning them into walking, talking promotional materials for Cambodia's tourist sector. Chan Tra was born in 1963 in Sihanouk... They mostly requested pictures of Angkor Wat Temples or traditional Khmer designs. Duong Sopheak, 23, a student at the...
reaksmey: Chan Tra: Life of a Cambodian Traditional Tattoo Artist

KK This interview doesn't have to be limited to your tattoo. Give me the context, your relationship to Frank .... I had been to a bunch of…, at Angkor and stuff, and they had these really cool etchings and I wanted to get an Angkor Wat etching on my back, but then I kind of thought about it and I was kind of torn whether I wanted to do something Frank Lloyd Wright-ish or something really old and a little more floral and fantastical. So I started doing a search for my favorite...
angkor wat tattoo ltd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home