Sunday 27 May 2012

netherlands food

Indonesian food was popular both in the colony itself and in the Netherlands, and continues to have a big influence on Dutch cooking today. Many Netherlanders consider Indonesian food to be as Dutch as Edam cheese or...

Typical Dutch food: Rauwe
Typical Dutch food: Rauwe

The Restaurant of the Future
The Restaurant of the Future

Dutch food: pannekoeken
Dutch food: pannekoeken

Don't get me wrong; the food
Don't get me wrong; the food

CHEESE
CHEESE

American Food Store, Amsterdam
American Food Store, Amsterdam

How to eat well in The Netherlands. Image. Which of these drinks would you prefer? I must confess that I am starting to become rather obsessed with labels on food. I feel somewhat resentful when I am forced to spend money...
How to eat well in The Netherlands « Blake Evans-Pritchard's Weblog

A bring-your-own-food bar has opened in Amsterdam in response to the crisis in the Dutch capital's nightlife. In the past two years, 10% of Amsterdam's bars and cafés have had to close their do...
netherlands food

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home