Monday 16 April 2012

stonehenge pictures

In addition towards the artistic, personalized contact from a custom picture canvas artist, canvas prints find much in their charm and desirability within the medium utilized – the canvas material by itself. Canvas is really a heavy...

Stonehenge
Stonehenge

Stonehenge is a monumental
Stonehenge is a monumental

Stonehenge in the snow
Stonehenge in the snow

Stonehenge in southern England
Stonehenge in southern England

Station Stone, Stonehenge
Station Stone, Stonehenge

Picture 9) Stonehenge summer
Picture 9) Stonehenge summer

I've been looking forward to your report and pictures from Stonehenge! Looks fascinating – and chilly! I love prehistoric sites too – this reminds me a little bit of one we visited in Ireland (Poulnabrone Dolmen). They really do...
Stonehenge

It was sunny and warm so we got to take lots of pictures. Stonehenge was quite a site and at times I would get a goose bumps looking at it. Such an old site and I just can't get it in my head how people then stand those giant...
stonehenge pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home