Monday 13 February 2012

phuket tsunami pictures

...the effects even here, in the secluded bay at Nai Harn Beach. Luckily, there was no harm last week, the "tsunami" that hit Phuket was 10 cm hight, I heard last night, and hotel guests were standing on the quarterdeck overlooking the bay, awaiting the "wave" sipping champagne and nibbles, which says something about how prepared they were.... I thought I might as well update my blog, get if off my chest. I certainly hope I won't ever have to see pics like these again!

The Tsunami swamps Phuket's
The Tsunami swamps Phuket's

Pictures of Phuket Tsunami
Pictures of Phuket Tsunami

Phuket Tsunami Photo Gallery
Phuket Tsunami Photo Gallery

Phuket Tsunami Photo Gallery
Phuket Tsunami Photo Gallery

Phuket Tsunami (Kamala Beach
Phuket Tsunami (Kamala Beach

PHUKET TSUNAMI SHOTS - 3
PHUKET TSUNAMI SHOTS - 3

PHUKET: It's Saturday night on the Hard Rock Cafe in Patong and a tender man steps out onto the stage armed together with his trademark stetson hat, a Gibson.
Phuket Lifestyle: It is all opt for Hugo | Phuket News

11. April 2012 – Mini Tsunami in Patong Beach Phuket. 21:16 By Phuket Pictures. ShareEven though I have been in Phuket during the 2004 tsunami, I simply slept Read More »...
phuket tsunami pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home