Monday 13 February 2012

lebanon snow today

We severely underestimated the Lebanon Mountain Range. The slopes are pretty steep, and in the first days of April, the passes are still closed. This made our visit to Faqra unforgettable – snow-covered Roman ruins!

the north of Lebanon.
the north of Lebanon.

little snow today so I had
little snow today so I had

We finally got a little snow today so I had to get out into my local
We finally got a little snow today so I had to get out into my local

The Cedars of Lebanon
The Cedars of Lebanon

I woke up today to find two
I woke up today to find two

A snow plough clears a road
A snow plough clears a road

A new photo from Snow White And The Huntsman has been released. The film is set to open in theaters across Lebanon in less then 50 days on May 31 starring Charlize Theron, Chris Hemsworth and Kristen Stewart.
New Photo From Snow White & The Huntsman | The Lebanese ...

In February, snow covered the ground at the roundabout in Jeita, but today, the first snow sighting is in Mayrouba at about 1250 meters. Glimpses of the peaks in the distance show that there is plenty of snow. But as I get...
lebanon snow today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home