Saturday 7 January 2012

lebanon football national team

I told them that I do not plan to manage both a national & club team. I still believe I can go further with Lebanon. I was also told that a handful of Lebanese players quit international football. I'm not concerned with any of them...

national football team
national football team

Women's National Team.
Women's National Team.

Sports Teams in Lebanon, Including: Lebanon National Football Team,
Sports Teams in Lebanon, Including: Lebanon National Football Team,

Members of the Lebanese
Members of the Lebanese

Lebanese National Football
Lebanese National Football

Almost everyone in Lebanon sat
Almost everyone in Lebanon sat

The Lebanese FA have set me with the aim of reaching the Asian Challenge Cup 2012 finals. Now, I find this awkward because they didn't... Karam's Football Manager Blog! Currently managing the Lebanese national team.
Karam's Football Manager Blog! » Blog Archive » 01.08.2012 – The ...

Clubs are going professional in Lebanon! Hopefully this means more money is being pumped into football in the country, hopefully this means that I will eventually get better players! | Category Lebanon National Team Career...
lebanon football national team

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home