Saturday 7 January 2012

pattaya beach thailand girls

Pattaya tour report-vivekananddisciple.blogspot.com 19/12/2011: video shows the neverending line of prostitutes on the beach pathways. Seems like every girl at bar & massage & vendors queues here at night available for...

Pattaya
Pattaya

Pattaya tourism guide.
Pattaya tourism guide.

Pattaya Girls
Pattaya Girls

Pattaya Girls - Songkran 2009
Pattaya Girls - Songkran 2009

Pattaya Beach, Thailand,
Pattaya Beach, Thailand,

Pattaya Beach
Pattaya Beach

This is a story of a gradual, and rather unlikely, friendship that I have been building with one particular girl – oddly enough she was pretty much the first girl I met in the first gogo I walked into on my first trip to Pattaya. I didn't bar fine her then, in fact that didn't... but I really didn't know what to expect of Pattaya. I am an old hand with Asia – having spent a lot of time in Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia, and I had visited Thailand many times over the previous ten years.
Across the years - Trip Reports - Pattaya Forum

posted in Thai Girl Relationship Issues: I am usually just a lurker here but was keen to read your thoughts on this one. I'll try keep it short. So I returned a few weeks back from my first trip to Thailand. It was a month long trip, the...
pattaya beach thailand girls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home