Saturday 19 November 2011

australia flag

The Australian flag flies over the Sydney Harbor bridge.... The Sydney, Australia fish market.... 07:45:00 PM · Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook. Labels: Australia, Bondi Beach, food, Sydney, travel...

australian flag
australian flag

Western Australia Flag
Western Australia Flag

The Australian Flag through
The Australian Flag through

Australian flag
Australian flag

Australian Flag Postcards by
Australian Flag Postcards by

Australia map-flag
Australia map-flag

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie — Oi, Oi, Oi! How I love my Australian Flag costume! My showgirls and I look forward to debuting my rendition of “I Still Call Australia Home” at a cabaret stage near you! It ends… well…with a cheeky twist. Who me?
Australian Flag Costume | Miss Sapphira

However, I do own an Australian flag. And today it made its Dutch debut, coming out to support the Aussie contingent at the Amstel Gold Race. I hadn't heard of the Amstel Gold Race before I came to Holland; mind you, with...
australia flag

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home