Friday 21 January 2011

panama city spring break photos

It's a crazy time down here in Panama City Beach. I have lived here for the past six years and have photographed the last six Spring Breaks. I have shot thousands upon thousands of Spring Break pictures. There is always...

spring break tips
spring break tips

panama city spring break
panama city spring break

in from Panama City Beach,
in from Panama City Beach,

Spring Break Panama City
Spring Break Panama City

Panama city beach spring break
Panama city beach spring break

Panama City Beach spring
Panama City Beach spring

My latest conversation amid the push of “Mom, I don't want to talk right now” came just before spring break. She was headed to Panama City with a close family friend for the week. It was important that she understand how...
What a Twelve Year Old Girl Doesn't Know | Sweet Home Alpharetta

But I can't help but wonder a little, “What if?” Then I smile and roll my eyes at myself. Panama City Beach Spring Break. Photo Courtesy of MTV.com. If there is any environment that so ideally contrasts my own continual change...
panama city spring break photos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home