Thursday 20 January 2011

paris city pictures

So we went to Paris. We walked miles. We saw tons. I thought I'd share some of my favourite photos from that incredible city with you. I mentioned in this post that our guide book of choice was Rick Steve's Paris 2012. I can't...

Ville, Paris's City Hall.
Ville, Paris's City Hall.

Paris
Paris

Paris City
Paris City

Paris City Wallpapers
Paris City Wallpapers

Paris City Guide. History
Paris City Guide. History

Panorama Paris: City of Light
Panorama Paris: City of Light

Paris first day. These are the first pictures of our morning in Paris! We didn't stop at all during all day, Saray and I started the morning by touring the city center together with an EF Education First team before the fashion show...
VINTAGE PROCESS: Paris first day

... Jessica arrived in France last week. Biel shopped in Paris with a friend, and may have been looking for her.... Editor's Pick 3 City Girl ยท Shirtless Mark Wahlberg at Miami Pool Pictures With Family Shirtless 4 Shirtless Mark...
paris city pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home