Monday 10 January 2011

melbourne airport sign

I know I had driven from Melbourne airport to Geelong – but I did take a wrong turn with some road works and ended up on the wrong road, so I made sure I checked with the hotel receptionist – “you can't miss it, just get into the western ring road and follow the airport sign”.... I had almost talked myself into purchasing a GPS device, when I saw that wonderful blue airport sign – phew – I was still on the right road – I am not totally incompetent. Before long I was at the...

star at Melbourne airport.
star at Melbourne airport.

Sign in Melbourne Airport
Sign in Melbourne Airport

Melbourne Airport
Melbourne Airport

Melbourne Airport Venues
Melbourne Airport Venues

Airport signage and wayfinding
Airport signage and wayfinding

No Trespassing or Interference
"No Trespassing or Interference" sign at Melbourne Airport

Li has become a living sign of Melbourne. Into January, those who arrived at Melbourne airport who are in the airport hall, a wall so much to see Li's photograph Li hearty smile, with a line of Chinese: Melbourne welcome you.
Li Na won the Australian Government hope living sign Madonna to ...

To top this off when leaving Melbourne and arriving by coach at the airport there are no signs outside to say which airlines departure from which areas or where the checkin desks are, you have to read the departure board but...
melbourne airport sign

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home