Thursday 13 January 2011

bangkok shopping map

Bangkok Floating Market Flower & Plant Markets. Pak Khlong Market (Map pp118-19; Th Chakkaphet & Th Atsadang; h8am-6pm; river ferry Tha Saphan Phut) Near the river and the mouth of Khlong Lawt, Pak Khlong is the...

shopping malls will be the
shopping malls will be the

Map of Part of Central Bangkok
Map of Part of Central Bangkok

Map of Bangkok
Map of Bangkok

Emporium Shopping Centre Map
Emporium Shopping Centre Map

Bangkok Shopping Map
Bangkok Shopping Map

Bangkok Shopping Guide
Bangkok Shopping Guide

I didn't have a map yet, but I did have the subway (MRT) station's exit memorised and so I didn't even have to leave the station to find an escalator down where I was saluted by some random security lady and then walked through to the exit... After soaking up the sights of the river side and watching some long-tail boats and slow ferries plod by, I headed back to the shopping mall where I then navigated my way into Chinatown via some random narrow “soi” or alleyway...
Where you go? - Bangkok, Thailand Travel Blog

While Siam BTS station is the largest in Bangkok and shopping dominates the area, there are still condos and real estate to buy or invest in.... Siam BTS Guide – Bangkok Condos Guide. Siam BTS Guide – Bangkok Condos...
bangkok shopping map

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home