Wednesday 12 January 2011

london england houses

tags: big ben, clock tower, england, fish and chips, houses of parliament, london, london eye, photos, thames, tower bridge, tower of london, travel. When I was chilling in Trafalgar Square, the weather was beautiful–sunny...

home London property UK
home London property UK

and bonfires. A view of
and bonfires. A view of

Rows of Identical Houses
Rows of Identical Houses

London, England
London, England

London England Houses of
London England Houses of

Houses of Parliament
Houses of Parliament

It is situated in the City of Westminster district of London. The original building was constructed in 1705 and was enlarged on a number of occasions over the next two centuries. It has been the London home of the Royal...
A Guide to Five of London's Most Iconic Buildings - Holidays in the UK

Runaway to Sister's City: London, England by Lauren Juliff.... I think I'll always think of London as being my home, but I'm not sure if I could ever live there again for an extended period of time. For now, I'm happy travelling...
london england houses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home