Thursday 13 January 2011

bali map location

Bali Map. We had to make a map of Bali and of all of the places that we are going to be going to. I learned that Bali has 8 regions and that there are a lot of temples around Bali. All of the activities are well spaced out but some are really close together. The farthest one from the hotel is about 25... I think that it would be really cool if we got to make a map of all the temples and a map of all of the tourist location and compare them. If we did that then I would think that there...

Indonesia Bali location map
Indonesia Bali location map

Click the Bali Map for Hotels
Click the Bali Map for Hotels

Bali location
Bali location

Bali Villa Map Location
Bali Villa Map Location

Bali Maps
Bali Maps

Bali Location Map. Google Map:
Bali Location Map. Google Map:

Bali is located in Indonesia, Southeast Asia. we can see from the map, Indonesia is the largest country in Southeast Asia, is located on the northern continent of Australia, see the map on bawah.
Do You Know Where is Bali?

I have no concern about it, but just wondered if the location of the temple was for purpose or it just turned out to be there. As I was completing my Bali map, I found that Bali is a place where its own culture is not harmed and...
bali map location

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home