Tuesday 21 December 2010

balisong tattoo

Nessmuk Balisong 4" Nessmuk style blade in diferentially heat treated D2 - 0.177" thick, 1 3/16" wide. 9" opened lenght. 5 1/4" closed. Rough... Ye Tattoo'd Forgin' Freakish BASTID from Tennessee (CLB O' TRU BSTDS)...

butterfly knife of the
butterfly knife of the

a balisong tattoo - Page 3
a balisong tattoo - Page 3

Lets see your balisong tattoos
Lets see your balisong tattoos

Balisong Tattoos - Page 2
Balisong Tattoos - Page 2

Balisong Tattoos - Page 2
Balisong Tattoos - Page 2

Another balisong Tattoo
Another balisong Tattoo

Balisong. so I got my ears pierced again today, it didn't hurt nearly as much as last time, and I know I won't be allergic to these earrings like I was to my first lobe earrings, so that's nice. The guys down at bulldog tattoo and...
Anthem - Balisong

Tattoo Artistry - Cars 8:00pm - 10:00pm - D2K (Dress2Kill Fashion Show) Featuring airsofters in their full battle gear 10:00pm - dawn - RAVE PARTY Party the night away! TICKET PRICE: P150.00 (inclusive of the pass exhibit...
balisong tattoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home