Tuesday 21 December 2010

japanese flag waving

There's the usual American flag waving, the usual bravado, the mayhem and the alliances – American Lt. Commander Alex and Japanese Captain pull off alien helmet together. Ah, teamwork will help them win! Corny.

download Japan wave flag
download Japan wave flag

Waving flag. Flag of Japan
Waving flag. Flag of Japan

Today, Japan had probably the
Today, Japan had probably the

Naval Japan Flag Waving On
Naval Japan Flag Waving On

Japan war Hand Waving Flag - 2
Japan war Hand Waving Flag - 2

Illustration of Japanese flag
Illustration of Japanese flag

is an anime television series produced by Tatsunoko Productions in Japan in conjunction with the Christian Broadcasting Network in the United States.” Last night, with my friend Alan, whose name I misspell, I expounded on...
Egocentric Universe: Waving my otaku flag High

There were people giving out (free) Japanese flags. I waved mine and tried to blend in. No one has to know I'm not really Japanese. And seriously, Emperor Akihito is pretty cool. Look how adorable he is! He looks so friendly.
japanese flag waving

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home