Thursday 4 November 2010

russian blue cat with blue eyes

The Russian Blue is said to be the cat for the connoisseur, the cat for the person who really loves the cat. It is “a true cat”. The meaning of this is that it has many of the natural instincts of the cat intact. It is lively and playful; cautious, but .... Is my cat a russian blue? We adopted my cat from a shelter 4 years ago, and I still don't know what breed she is. I was doing some research and I think she may be a russian blue, but she doesn't have green eyes. Instead, they are a...

They have wide, round eyes
They have wide, round eyes

Russian blue cats have
Russian blue cats have

Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Russian Blue - Cat Facts
Russian Blue - Cat Facts

A cat with a silver-blue coat,
A cat with a silver-blue coat,

A Stately Russian Blue ~ image
A Stately Russian Blue ~ image

Fender is a 3 year old Russian Blue Manx & his eyes are a glowing yellow- absolutely gorgeous & a very velvety rich gray coat. He has only a teeny tiny cottontail. He is definitely the protector to Sesame. They cuddle together & play together.
BLUE POINT SIAMESE & RUSSIAN BLUE MANX **Bonded Pair ...

Cat Breeds Picture Gallery: Anatarina, Russian Blue. Posted on... She is a Russian Blue who grew up in a Cattery with about 20 other cats.... She touches my face with a soft paw as soon as I open my eyes in the morning.
russian blue cat with blue eyes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home