Thursday 4 November 2010

st. peters basilica

WHEN Georg Ratzinger, a priest, heard that his brother Joseph had been elected Pope, he felt no joy: he was too concerned about the mental and physical strain...

basilica, st. peter, st peters
basilica, st. peter, st peters

The Basilica of St. Peter is
The Basilica of St. Peter is

St. Peter's Basilica, Rome
St. Peter's Basilica, Rome

St. Peter's Basilica is
St. Peter's Basilica is

St Peter's Basilica, Rome
St Peter's Basilica, Rome

St Peter's Basilica, Rome
St Peter's Basilica, Rome

This is the dream-to-visit of many like I do! I guess I am one of those lucky ones who was able to visit the center of Catholicism, the Vatican City state. It was one of the most memorable trips I had last 2010. The highlight of our...
SIMPLY THE BEST: Visit to St. Peter's Basilica in Vatican City, Rome

St. Peters Basilica. This is the day I was reminded why I am absolutely terrified of Heights. I am nearly paralyzed with fear when I am somewhere huge and high with no belt, harness or when I am not securely fastened to...
st. peters basilica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home