Wednesday 3 November 2010

morocco marrakech markets

The night market which is located in the city of Marrakech, is a mandatory destination for your vacation in Morocco, North Africa.

photo by F.Rigaud moroc6:
photo by F.Rigaud moroc6:

Spices at a Marrakesh market
Spices at a Marrakesh market

Morocco Tour Information
Morocco Tour Information

Haggling-In-Marrakech-Morocco-
Haggling-In-Marrakech-Morocco-

File:Morocco-Marrakech
File:Morocco-Marrakech

A local market in Marrakech,
A local market in Marrakech,

It was a 2 hour flight but I landed at the same time I departed since Marrakech is two hours behind Madrid. I have 8 days before I start my workaway and I wanted to see more of Morocco than Marrakech since I'll be living in...
To the Kindness of Moroccan Strangers |

She decided to face her fears and come visit me in Marrakech. She became a great friend and an inspiration. She'd set out for walks through the Marrakech medina, which can be daunting to even the most confident traveller.
morocco marrakech markets

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home