Wednesday 3 November 2010

petra petrova how i met your mother

Supermodel, Thailand tsunami survivor and former Dancing With The Stars contestant Petra Nemcova sat down with the Telegraph to talk about her charity and also mentions the coming wedding.... She also discussed her upcoming wedding to British actor Jamie Bellman, explaining, “We met through a neutral friend, well, his best friend since he was ten, so for twenty years — and he's now engaged to my best friend who I've known for seven years. And they brought...

of How I Met Your Mother
of How I Met Your Mother

Supermodel Petra Nemcova Helps
Supermodel Petra Nemcova Helps

Petra Nemcova
Petra Nemcova

Petra Nemcova honors Vivienne
Petra Nemcova honors Vivienne

Petra Nemcova at Sean Penn and
Petra Nemcova at Sean Penn and

How I Met Your Mother star
How I Met Your Mother star

When Britney contributed her hilarious turn on How I Met Your Mother the ratings skyrocketed. I wonder if Lindsay will... This man is an idiot - anyone who cheats on Petra nemcova is clearly wrong in the head. His surname is...
Holiday dreaming... - Stilettos at dawn

At 8, "How I Met Your Mother" tied a season-low 3.4/10, and had 8 million total viewers. At 8:30, "Two Broke Girls" tied a series-low 3.4/9 and had 8.7 million. At 9, "Men" had a 3.5/9, a series low, and 10.4 million. It was the second-highest-rated...
petra petrova how i met your mother

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home