Sunday 24 October 2010

philadelphia phillies tattoos

He had Englewood tattooed on his forearms, after all. He knows what his success means to that neighborhood. "I know it means a lot; giving kids hope, man,” Rose said. “There are people [in Englewood] that think that they...

Philadelphia Sports Fan Tattoo
Philadelphia Sports Fan Tattoo

Philadelphia Phillies Tattoos
Philadelphia Phillies Tattoos

Philadelphia Phillies Tattoo
Philadelphia Phillies Tattoo

Philadelphia Phillies Tattoo
Philadelphia Phillies Tattoo

Philadelphia Phillies Tattoo
Philadelphia Phillies Tattoo

Philadelphia Phillies 4-Pack
Philadelphia Phillies 4-Pack

I mean, I'm willing to excuse some pretty eccentric gear in the sake of team spirit, but there's a thin line between fun and flat-out stupid. And these products crossed it… phillies_tat_sleeve. Philadelphia Phillies Tattoo Sleeve...
The 10 Weirdest Phillies Merch - PhillyNow - Philadelphia Weekly

... recognition. Full Circle is a bit heavier and darker than the band's previous albums, maybe due to the band's past break up. On My Sleeve, my favorite song after Rain on the album, is a great mix of Scott Stapp's lyrics (my heart is tattooed on my sleeve, it only hurts to breathe) and the awesome instrumentals produced by Mark Tremonti.... Check out my other blog, detailing the thoughts of a die-hard Philadelphia Phillies fan. http://www.nkphilliesphan.blogspot.com...
philadelphia phillies tattoos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home