Saturday 23 October 2010

sweden hetalia tumblr

We settled on the LJ membership and community activity way as a yardstick as it seemed an easy way to judge a ship's popularity that didn't require polling every facet of Hetalia fandom from kink meme to tumblr to DA and beyond. If you have enough time to do the numbers of every fic on AO3, tumblr, km and FFN then cool,... to begin with anyways. I added Canada/Prussia. About a 1000 fics on ff.net isn't rare. I guess I should add Finland/Sweden as well, shouldn't I?

Tagged: aph sweden, hetalia
Tagged: aph sweden, hetalia

Tagged: APH: Sweden, hetalia,
Tagged: APH: Sweden, hetalia,

Sweden, hetalia shipping
Sweden, hetalia shipping

Sweden and Chibi!
Sweden and Chibi!

HEtalia Sweden,
HEtalia Sweden,

#sweden hetalia #hetalia
#sweden hetalia #hetalia

A simple tribute vid of my fav Hetalia pairs, here's a brief description of each on why I like them: -Sweden/Finland (sufin): OTP!... @kyoko2zombie actually I just found it again while on tumblr! I'll go ahead and message it to...
Marry You~ feat. fav Hetalia Pairings | Finland Travel Planning & Tips

The original for numbers 1 and 2 is here: http://shareq.deviantart.com/favourites/?offset=168#/d21gvzf. As for the third one, for some reason the image isn't loading for me any more, but I found it at this Tumblr blog: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/hetalia-gif?before=1323570678 <3... Like the Italy brothers, Finland+Puppy+Sweden and Belarus+Poland+Lithuania. And let's not forget, Romano jumping down on Spain's stomach (and possibly causing him to puke blood...
sweden hetalia tumblr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home