Monday 20 September 2010

dead sea floating video

a video of me and my friend Ruthchelle Barriga in Jordan Valley Marriott Dead Sea.. enjoying our time swimming at the Miracle Sea, and it nurturizes the skin.. so refreshing.. and it heals wounds, or any skin diseases.. a lot of...

people floating in the dead
people floating in the dead

floating in the Dead Sea…
floating in the Dead Sea…

Videos in Jordan. Jordan Dead sea floating not swimming 2007
Videos in Jordan. Jordan Dead sea floating not swimming 2007

Jordan - Dead Sea, floating, Dead Sea Region, Jordan. Photo by Nacrobat
Jordan - Dead Sea, floating, Dead Sea Region, Jordan. Photo by Nacrobat

Floating in the Dead Sea
Floating in the Dead Sea

Floating in the Dead Sea – a
Floating in the Dead Sea – a

When the pallet arrives at a German subsidiary company, it is withdrawn from the transport cycle and presented in an installation confronting its projected video image. Both transfers of the pallet were an exchange: the company's employees received each time a photograph, depicting the pallet floating on the Dead Sea. Tags: Franziska Windisch · Previous Post Ceramics Now Issue Two Next Post Michael Najjar - Bionic Angel. Recommended for you. Jack Holden...
Franziska Windisch – Raft | Anti-Utopias

I decided to upload pictures from the Dead Sea first because I had SO much fun there. Dead Sea is 423 meters below the sea level, which makes it the lowest elevation on Earth, resulting in temperatures always being much higher there than in the rest of Jordan.... Unfortunately, I only have videos of me covered in mud floating so I'll make sure to snap some photos next time I go. The resort I stayed in was also pretty amazing and I took full advantage of the infinity pool...
dead sea floating video

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home