Monday 20 September 2010

amsterdam weed menu

There are about 200 coffeeshops in Amsterdam and their different facades are colorful, with a bit weird and sweet feeling. In the coffeeshop, you can order a variety of hemp food products according to the marijuana menu.

The rest of the cannabis and
The rest of the cannabis and

Skunk Marijuana Seeds
Skunk Marijuana Seeds

Fun Guide Through Amsterdam
Fun Guide Through Amsterdam

Amsterdam, Netherlands
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Amsterdam Coffeeshop Menu
Amsterdam Coffeeshop Menu

Amsterdam Coffeeshop Directory
Amsterdam Coffeeshop Directory

I've just got back from Amsterdam and the stupid pathetic girl working there instantly shoves a weed menu in front of you and would not let me buy a drink until I ordered some weed off the menu first. I already had 2g I bought...
Amsterdam CoffeeShop Tour by ... - Medical Marijuana

@murderface74 Believe me, I hope they don't do it but as far as I'm hearing, its their government? and many of the big municupalities like amsterdam are trying to find their way around the new 'weed pass' they want to enforce...
amsterdam weed menu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home