Wednesday 22 September 2010

budapest nights out

Last year we got one of the biggest festival anthems out of Tiesto & Mark Knight's collaboration featuring the vocals of Dino Lenny, entitled "Beautiful World". The track reached new heights by getting featured on the movie...

Budapet by Night
Budapet by Night

Budapest
Budapest

Budapest
Budapest

Budapest night life
Budapest night life

Budapest by Night with Dinner
Budapest by Night with Dinner

Budapest Night View
Budapest Night View

My hostel wasn't exactly smack in the city centre, so I decided to get around using public transport, and I'd been walking something like 10km worth of distance in Budapest. A 48-hour pass... I got around the trains alright to the hostel after getting slightly lost at first because I got out of the wrong entrance and went around a roundabout way - the hostel was something like 50m away from Keplerplatz station. The U-Bahn is... I also met two Malaysian students that night!
...: Vienna

Sissy turned 14 on April 13 and I had planned to spend the weekend in Budapest. I had booked flights and two nights at a hotel through Expedia the day Malev, the Hungarian airline, announced bankruptcy. I could change the flights to Alitalia but instead of leaving after the... We arrived in Budapest around 6 PM. I had figured out how to get the hotel with public transportation and using 24-hr transportation passes for groups of up to 5 people. First we took bus 200E to...
budapest nights out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home