Friday 6 August 2010

whale watching oslob cebu

I went to Oslob when I heard about the whale shark. I wanted to see for myself how they were treating the gentle giant. I flew to Cebu last March 15. After checking in that night, I was outside at 5 a.m. the following morning. I went to Oslob, which is 15 minutes... We were like sad underwater guardians dismayed by the fact that we could do nothing but watch while these gentle creatures were being abused by these ignorant, horrible beings. After that dive, I rented one of...

whaleshark oslob
whaleshark oslob

Whale sharks are actually
Whale sharks are actually

Whale shark watching in Oslob,
Whale shark watching in Oslob,

Whale shark watching in Oslob,
Whale shark watching in Oslob,

Whale Shark Watching in Oslob,
Whale Shark Watching in Oslob,

Free Diving and Whale Watching
Free Diving and Whale Watching

Click to visit the original post. April 1, 2012 set my second summer adventure for the year, hopefully it is not my last. Where did i go today? Me and My Girlfriend decided to check the Whale Sharks in Oslob, Cebu Philippines.
Whale Shark Watching in Oslob Cebu « Ann Novek–With the Sky as ...

So, you wanted to get personal with gentle giants of Oslob, Cebu. Oslob is 2.5 to 3-hr ride from Cebu City. It is recommended that you leave as early as 3 a.m..
whale watching oslob cebu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home