Friday 6 August 2010

bulgaria sunny beach hotels

I recently traveled to Bulgaria, Sunny Beach resort, for my honeymoon and as I always like to do, I made notes about my experience there so I can share it with all of you and maybe be of help to the ones planning to see this beautiful country. This will... Needles to say that until we got at the hotel we had no money to pay for drinks or food or even taxi and we ended up paying in euros at double the price ( the taxi driver didn't want to take euros so we had to negotiate).

Wela Hotel / Sunny Beach
Wela Hotel / Sunny Beach

Victoria Palace Hotel - Sunny
Victoria Palace Hotel - Sunny

Pliska Hotel in Sunny Beach,
Pliska Hotel in Sunny Beach,

Map of SUNNY BEACH
Map of SUNNY BEACH

Make a Booking · Hotel
Make a Booking · Hotel

Hotel Sunny Beach Bulgaria
Hotel Sunny Beach Bulgaria

Earlier Critics said Sunny Beach was being overdeveloped, but this clearly does not appear to be the case any more with most hotels booked solid straight through the season. Near Sunny Beach is the beautiful historic town...
Sunny Beach, Bulgaria – Do You Rent an Apartment or Stay at a ...

I recently travelled to Bulgaria, Sunny Beach resort, for my honeymoon and as I always like to do, I made notes about my experience there so I can share it with all of you and maybe be of help to the ones planning to see this beautiful country. This will be a series of... I personally haven't tried this, but a lot of tourists told me that if you go to any 4 or 5* hotel, sit by the bar and have a drink you can then use their lounge chairs, pools and other facilities. I was pretty happy...
bulgaria sunny beach hotels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home