Wednesday 18 August 2010

prague old town square clock

...the old town square was buzzing, packed with tourists. My hostel was easy to find – it was near the Astronomical Clock, above a pizzeria that was across from a pizzeria that was next to a pizzeria.... I found a table directly in the path of the sun's rays and I sat, pulling out my notebook and hanging my coat on a chair. Prague - Old Town Square. Something about town squares makes me want to linger over a beer. There was a group of waiters all dressed in black right...

Prague's Old Town Square
Prague's Old Town Square

Prague - Old-Town Square and
Prague - Old-Town Square and

Old Town and its Square,
Old Town and its Square,

Old Town Square is one of the
Old Town Square is one of the

Clock on Old Town Square,
Clock on Old Town Square,

'vector - Old Town Square,
'vector - Old Town Square,

Old Town Square. Come with us and explore the real heart of Prague. Do you know the secret of the Old Town Astronomical Clock? Do you know where to find the Prague Meridian and the meaning of the crosses on the paving stones?
Church of St. Nicholas - basic information | Prague City Line

The best way for me to describe Old Town Square is that the buildings are extremely old, ornate, and gorgeous. I especially loved the astronomical clock, which we used often as a reference point. We also visited the Prague...
prague old town square clock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home