Tuesday 17 August 2010

omanyte pokemon

Since I found out that know Pokemon Online can now simulate Gen I (actually, Stadium, so I can use my Jolteon), I decided to modify my team I use on Stadium to beat Prime Cup and Gym Leader Castle. Since I want an OU team,... Stadium even if you KO. Maybe replace with Double Edge? Also, Zam is a very popular lead with Substitute, which Eggy will lose to, so I'd consider leading with Jolteon. Overall it seems like a good team to me though. :). Omanyte is offline...

real omanyte.
real omanyte.

Sandstorm Omanyte Reverse Holo
Sandstorm Omanyte Reverse Holo

Return to Johto: Omanyte
Return to Johto: Omanyte

Pokemon Majestic Dawn Common
Pokemon Majestic Dawn Common

Pokemn Omanyte Papercraft
Pokemn Omanyte Papercraft

Arceus Omanyte Non-Holo
Arceus Omanyte Non-Holo

Abra, Aipom, Bagon, Chimchar, Koffing, Omanyte, and Totodile are now in OU. There are now 39 Pokemon in Little Cup-OU. Code: Abra Aipom Aron Bagon Bronzor Buizel Carvanha Chimchar Chinchou Croagunk Diglett...
Little Cup OU list - Smogon Community

Omanyte Pokemon Card Fossil Set 52/62 +(GREAT VALUE)+. Pokemon Cards Value on eBay: [wprebay kw="pokemon+cards+value" num="35" ebcat="-1"] [wprebay kw="pokemon+cards+value" num="36" ebcat="-1"]...
omanyte pokemon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home