Friday 6 August 2010

milan lucic girlfriend barstool

Well if loving Piano Man, Downeaster Alexa, Scenes from an Italian Restaurant, Uptown Girl and about a billion other songs make me gay then I don't want to be straight. I mean... by Milan Lucic on May 17, 2010 at 3:32 pm...

and Milan Lucic rejoice
and Milan Lucic rejoice

Tweet
Tweet

Milan Lucic's and Cory
Milan Lucic's and Cory

Milan Lucic takes to the ice
Milan Lucic takes to the ice

Milan Lucic is going three-way
Milan Lucic is going three-way

Lucic reaches 30-goal
Lucic reaches 30-goal

KO Barstool would like to take responsibility for every BC kid who did not get in last night. Thanks .... If you can befriend 1 girl from nahant then you are set for life for pussy... by Milan Lucic on September 22, 2010 at 10:43 am...
Nahant Cops Playing For Keeps! Barstool Sports: Boston

Milan Lucic's relationship advice that surfaced on Barstool a couple weeks back has risen again. And after contemplating creating an account just to leave a comment with... Especially a Lucic fan. I told her I knew a girl that he had slept with, she says to me, “Oh my gosh you too!” Turns out girl she knew that slept with him has since contracted the Herp. So relationship advice from Milan Lucic? I think I'll pass. Just sayin'. UCONN makes it 88 wins. Tying the record for...
milan lucic girlfriend barstool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home