Tuesday 29 June 2010

marrakesh express train

Moving on, from the moment I received my Train case (A gift from my cousin) I always think of what would be the best way to use it while I'm not accepting a makeup gig yet. So after days of thinking, I decided to use it as My...

train: casablanca to marrakesh
train: casablanca to marrakesh

the Marrakech Express
the Marrakech Express

for the Marrakesh Express
for the Marrakesh Express

Marrakesh by express train
Marrakesh by express train

Marrakesh Express: Train to
Marrakesh Express: Train to

Marrakesh Express: Train to
Marrakesh Express: Train to

Wouldn't you know we're riding on the Marrakesh Express. They're taking me to Marrakesh. All aboard the train, all aboard the train... The offers of help with our bags resumed at the station but we continued to decline the...
Gap Year Girl Goes to Europe: The Marrakesh Express

Remember the early 70′s song by Crosby Stills and Nash the Marrakech Express? It evokes memories of the hippy trail, peace, love and all the excitement of those happy days when we were young. Many of us would like to...
marrakesh express train

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home