Tuesday 29 June 2010

morocco people pictures

I may add more photos to this, or add another link, because there was one day when only 2 people were allowed to take pictures, and I wasn't one of them. But you'll see them eventually. Ok, so. Morocco. I apologize if this is...

Morocco – People Photos
Morocco – People Photos

Morocco people actually eat
Morocco people actually eat

Moroccan people to accept
Moroccan people to accept

MOROCCO PEOPLE
MOROCCO PEOPLE

At first, Moroccan people can
At first, Moroccan people can

At first, Moroccan people can
At first, Moroccan people can

In my pictures I wanted to capture a glimpse of the southern Moroccan spirit close to the western Saharan border. But a lot more I wanted to capture the people in their natural environment – Moroccos inhabitants are the real...
Capturing Morocco with a Contax G2 and some ... - Steve Huff Photos

Click through for more photos. Recommendations Cool Portuguese Handmade Shoes: We3 – Loja do Chiado Rua da Misericordia, 102 Chiado – Lisbon, 1200-273 Portugal Original Maker of the Pastel de Nata: Casa Pastéis de Belém Rua de Belem 84, Lisbon 1300-085, Portugal. Category: Spain Portugal Morocco, travel. Posted by... I love seeing my city through other people's eyes, now that I don't live there anymore… Saudades. Obrigada por partilhares. Reply...
morocco people pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home