Thursday 29 April 2010

petra jordan pictures

Petra, Jordan. April 12th. 17 Apr. Everybody kept on telling me to go to Petra but for some reason I was uninterested. During passover Eilat was so busy and my scuba shop was slammed so I wasn't able to do any diving. Finally I decided to go to Petra to kill some time and it blew me away. I booked a tour group figuring that... I can't even put a bookshelf together when it comes in 4 pieces and instructions from Ikea. Below are some pictures of the Monastery and the view at the top...

leading to Petra Jordan
leading to Petra Jordan

The Treasury in Petra Jordan
The Treasury in Petra Jordan

The Petra basin boasts over
The Petra basin boasts over

Petra, Jordan
Petra, Jordan

Petra – Jordan
Petra – Jordan

Petra Lookout
Petra Lookout

Geology picture-a-day week continues here at Georneys. Today's geology picture comes from one of my favorite places on Earth: Petra, Jordan. Petra is an ancient Nabatean city nestled in a broad valley that is protected by...
Thursday Geology Picture: Sandstone Statues in the Petra Siq ...

Petra, Jordan. Gallery Item Thumbnail. Minecraft World's Redstone Competitions — iDwarf is hosting the third official redstone competition, this time focusing on building games within the game. Can you build Tetris, Snake,...
petra jordan pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home