Thursday 29 April 2010

lima beans growing

Best Lima Beans. My dear mother can attest that I despised Lima Beans growing up. Not only would I refuse to eat them, but the mere sight of them made me want to toss my cookies. (Seriously). Same with peas. I vividly...

lima beans have a delicate
lima beans have a delicate

lima beans 300x225 Growing,
lima beans 300x225 Growing,

and for bush lima beans,
and for bush lima beans,

Ripe lima beans, in and out of
Ripe lima beans, in and out of

My Lima Bean Crop
My Lima Bean Crop

By doing the lima bean science
By doing the lima bean science

Question by : Is It Safe To Feed Budgies Cooked Lima Beans? Other Parrot Species? I'm asking about Lima beans in particular, because I enjoy them. I want to.
Is It Safe To Feed Budgies Cooked Lima Beans? - GROW ORGANIC ...

I love these babies, because they ALWAYS grow! Some predictability is nice, especially when these plants are parked next to the ziploc lima beans - which are notoriously finicky. Some grow nicely, while some never do...
lima beans growing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home