Monday 26 April 2010

malawi fish tank

African dwarf frog. « on: Today at 08:24:18 PM ». Publish. Hi I have heard people mention these before in their tanks and just wondered if there was any specific requirements that they need or if there was certain fish that they can't be with...

malawi fish tanks
malawi fish tanks

Zoom out view of the tank and
Zoom out view of the tank and

Malawi Cichlids, Malawi
Malawi Cichlids, Malawi

Malawi Cichlids, Malawi
Malawi Cichlids, Malawi

L Malawi Cichlid Aquarium.
L Malawi Cichlid Aquarium.

260 Litre Aquarium - As It is
260 Litre Aquarium - As It is

malawi tank with fishes / cichlids / mbuna from lake Malawi, east africa. My Malawi tank / aquarium is decorated only with rocks, this is necessary simply because mbuna from lake malawi are rock dwelling cichlids. Mbuna like...
Malawi Tank Video! Cichlid, Mbuna, African Fish, Aquarium

Hey Guys I am currently building my first Cichlid aquarium. I have decided to base it on Lake Malawi because I like the huge variety of species. My challenge is to create an accurate biotope of Lake Malawi. My tanks...
malawi fish tank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home