Sunday 25 April 2010

majestic elegance punta cana resort map

MAJESTIC ELEGANCE RESORT ~ PUNTA CANA. by Carolyn Parsons, Travel Consultant (Naples, Florida, USA). Myself and two of my clients stayed at the Majestic Elegance, in January, 2011. What a beautiful resort right on...

Where is Punta Cana?
Where is Punta Cana?

Read Majestic Elegance Punta
Read Majestic Elegance Punta

My Vacation in Punta Cana,
My Vacation in Punta Cana,

Map of Majestic Elegance Punta
Map of Majestic Elegance Punta

Map of Majestic Elegance Punta
Map of Majestic Elegance Punta

Majestic Elegance Punta Cana
Majestic Elegance Punta Cana

I'll be heading to Punta Cana this summer with my wife and 3 sons (ages 21, 24 and 26).... The resort is beautifully manicured..the rooms are big and clean...they had volleyball tourney's and other activities during the day....you can walk on the beach for miless...they had a nightclub (I didn't go)..it's adjacent to the majestic colonial...you can taxi over to the hard rock... I would suggest upgrading to the majestic elegance club....if you have specific questions, let me know.
Majestic Elegance or Dreams Palm Beach | Caribbean Islands ...

In the Luxury category are Catalona Bavaro Resort, Sivory Punta Cana, Ocean Sand Golf and Beach Resort, and the Paradisus Palma Real. The Dreams Palm Beach, Majestic Elegance, and the Royal Suites Turquesa are...
majestic elegance punta cana resort map

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home