Wednesday 9 December 2009

balisong tricks

www.youtube.com Crazy Butterfly Knife Manipulation to a Hard-Trance Track and after that it follows a Hip-Hop Club Beat. I think I made the Indexfinger charly chaplin world record but it is breakable for sure (100 rotations...

practice balisong tricks
practice balisong tricks

balisong tricks on a keyring
balisong tricks on a keyring

Tricks for Butterfly Knives
Tricks for Butterfly Knives

TF2 Spy Butterfly Knife Tricks
TF2 Spy Butterfly Knife Tricks

Knife/Balisong Tricks
Knife/Balisong Tricks

Cool Balisong tricks
Cool Balisong tricks

http://i.imgur.com/eb02Y.gif PLEASE READ: I do not think I am a martial artist. NOTHING you see here has anything to do with knife fighting or any kind of.
Butterfly Knife (Balisong) Tricks | personal injury attorney in

Butterfly Knife (Balisong) Tricks. http://i.imgur.com/eb02Y.gif. PLEASE READ: I do not think I am a martial artist. NOTHING you see here has anything to do with knife fighting or any kind of fighting. If anything, this is an instructional film on how...
balisong tricks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home