Thursday 26 November 2009

baalbek at night

Baalbek festival treated to a night of violin masterpieces. The Daily Star Lebannon - Jul 31 12:49 PM Under the magnificent columns of the Baalbek Roman ruins, a solemn looking man, wearing simple black pants and shirt...

in Baalbek last night.
in Baalbek last night.

Last night, Anthony Bourdain
Last night, Anthony Bourdain

Baalbek, Temple of Jupiter,
Baalbek, Temple of Jupiter,

Baalbek on Wednesday night
Baalbek on Wednesday night

Baalbek by night.
Baalbek by night.

Baalbek Ruins At Night !
Baalbek Ruins At Night !

Upon arrival at the hostel, I was informed that there was no room for me for the remainder of the night and I got a similar response from two other places nearby. I was willing to fork out on a mid-range hotel for the night just to get... That was how I found myself spending my first day in Lebanon not in Beirut as I had thought, but in Baalbek, a town in the Beqaa Valley about 85km northeast of the capital. The Beqaa Valley is better known for two things; growing a lot of...
Little Hobo: The Road To Ruins

Baalbek festival treated to a night of violin masterpieces. BEIRUT: Under the magnificent columns of the Baalbek Roman ruins, a solemn looking man, wearing simple black pants and shirt stepped onto the stage with a small...
baalbek at night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home