Thursday 26 November 2009

morocco marrakech

The Third Annual Marrakech Airshow took place Saturday April 7th from 10am to about 430pm. It was a beautiful day for it! The mountains were just visible in the distance, blue skies and a cool spring breeze made for a...

then Marrakech, Morocco is
then Marrakech, Morocco is

on Marrakech Morocco
on Marrakech Morocco

at Marrakech, Morocco
at Marrakech, Morocco

Souks, Marrakech, Morocco
Souks, Marrakech, Morocco

Morocco: Marrakech Periphery
Morocco: Marrakech Periphery

Morocco - Lonely Planet
Morocco - Lonely Planet

It was a 2 hour flight but I landed at the same time I departed since Marrakech is two hours behind Madrid. I have 8 days before I start my workaway and I wanted to see more of Morocco than Marrakech since I'll be living in...
To the Kindness of Moroccan Strangers |

Evoking the environment Moroccan Marrakech Selman has 56 rooms: 30 deluxe rooms, 20 Junior Suites, 6 Deluxe Suites and 5 Riads – four singles and one double. Each Riad has private garden, heated pool and 24-hour butler service.
morocco marrakech

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home