Friday 30 October 2009

romeo montague and juliet capulet

Juliet Capulet: Hi, my name is Juliet Capulet, don't forget it(: I'm 13 years old going on 14, and I'm in a relationship with Romeo Montague, but it's TERRIBLY complicated because of our family. I live in Verona, and my family is...

Romeo Montague
Romeo Montague

Romeo Montague and Juliet
Romeo Montague and Juliet

Romeo Montague and Juliet
Romeo Montague and Juliet

Romeo Montague absolutely
Romeo Montague absolutely

Juliet Capulet Montague
Juliet Capulet Montague

10º- (Juliet Capulet and Romeo
10º- (Juliet Capulet and Romeo

Juliet Capulet: Hi, my name is Juliet Capulet. I am madly inlove with Romeo Montague, which is my family`s enemy. The Friar Lawerence and the Nurse are the only people that know about me and Romeo`s marriage. Me and...
Juliet Capulet Period 3: ME AND ROMEO ARE MARRIED !

Earlier today, on April 2, 2012, a feud between the Montague and Capulet families came to a head when members of each clashed. The fight began in the cafeteria near the open stairs when an argument between four...
romeo montague and juliet capulet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home