Friday 30 October 2009

ladakh leh trip

Hey! I am new over here and this website is proving to be quite helpful to me till now. When do you think the highway will be opened? My friends and I are planning a trip end.

himalaya motorcycle road trip
himalaya motorcycle road trip

MotorBike trip to leh ladakh
MotorBike trip to leh ladakh

Leh,Ladakh Leh Travel,Leh
Leh,Ladakh Leh Travel,Leh

Leh Ladakh: Leh Palace and
Leh Ladakh: Leh Palace and

Leh Ladakh Budget Tours
Leh Ladakh Budget Tours

Leh - Ladakh - Leh
Leh - Ladakh - Leh

Hello guys. I am a huge fan of this site and admirer of Mr. Yogesh Sarkar ever since I came across this site while planning for Ladakh trip couple of years back. But due to.
Help needed abput various questions regarding Leh-Ladakh trip ...

Ladakh is situated on the north of the main Himalayas and so is totally unaware of the monsoons as the average rainfall in only some centimeters. This region gives you a vast stretch of mountain desert which stretches from...
ladakh leh trip

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home