Friday 15 April 2011

scotland mountains map

Wonderful Scotland and Perthshire. A week spent in... I was thrilled! In the same afternoon I decided to go for a long hike to the nearest mountains. I had only a poor hand-drawn map and no compass when I bravely set off.

map of Scotland
map of Scotland

The Mountains of Scotland
The Mountains of Scotland

Scotland Map
Scotland Map

Map showing mountain areas
Map showing mountain areas

Horse Riding in Scotland
Horse Riding in Scotland

BTW way, I've drawn up a map
BTW way, I've drawn up a map

Glyder Fach (on the left) - The mountain bought by Thomas Firbank, with Tryfan on the right... Well ok, it isn't really a mountain at a mere 265 metres (870 ft) height, but from some angles it starts to look fairly mountainous. .... Weather – Northwest Scotland. Click for Fort William, United Kingdom Forecast. Weather from the Met Office. For a more detailed forecast click the Met Office. Outdoor Bloggers Summit. I support the Outdoor Bloggers Summit. Revolver Maps · Map...
#73 – “I bought a mountain” | Paul Shorrock – One Man's Mountains ...

The Three Peaks challenge involves climbing the three highest mountains in Scotland, England and Wales namely Ben Nevis (1344m), Scaffell Pike (978m) and Snowdon (1085m) all within 24 hours - a phenomenal 27 miles...
scotland mountains map

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home