Thursday 9 September 2010

gaborone botswana map

Gaborone, Mar 2012 1332547200... Next we were crossing the river by ferry to Botswana.... As with all the campsites in Botswana that we stayed at there were no fences so the wildlife wandered in and out as it pleased.

of Gaborone in Botswana
of Gaborone in Botswana

map of Gaborone
map of Gaborone

Location Map
Location Map

Gaborone at night. Botswana's
Gaborone at night. Botswana's

Botswana map
Botswana map

About Botswana:
About Botswana:

You're going to Botswana! That's great! Where is that? My semester studying abroad in Gaborone, Botswana at the University of Botswana. Different entries about my findings and travels as I take my first steps on the African continent. Monday, 9 January 2012. Interesting view of UB and Gaborone, Botswana. I decided to look at google maps to see if I could possibly find where one of my classes that I have tomorrow is and I just ended up looking at the whole area. I think it really helped...
Interesting view of UB and Gaborone, Botswana - You're going to ...

Located in Gaborone, Botswana's capital city, Gaborone Hotel offers 44 rooms adequately equipped with modern facilities such as colour television with cable channels, air conditioning, and free wi-fi internet access.
gaborone botswana map

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home