Sunday 11 July 2010

venice map of attractions

I arrived in Venice. It was a little tricky to find my way to the hostel, but I did thanks to the GPS on my phone. It's quite beautiful here but way too many tourists. I dropped my stuff off and started to make my way to the sites.

Venice Sestiere Map
Venice Sestiere Map

Venice Attractions Map
Venice Attractions Map

Some attractions within Map of
Some attractions within Map of

Map of Venice, Italy showing
Map of Venice, Italy showing

Italy Venice map
Italy Venice map

Canals in Venice Map.
Canals in Venice Map.

Please poke for "Travel Venice," partial of the Mobi Travel series, if we have been meddlesome in the finish transport beam which includes some-more maps as well as attractions with one some-more articles upon history,...
venice gondolas Venice Sights 2012: a transport beam to a tip 45 ...

... added varied amusements, rides, and attractions. Much more of Venice's fastinating and colorful history can be found in Jeffrey Stanton's outstanding book "Venice California: Coney Island of the Pacific." Here's a map of the...
venice map of attractions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home