Friday 22 June 2012

edinburgh

Every time. (yes, I actually say 'badaboom'. What? I'm cool.) Being rude about Edinburgh and how unfriendly it is (not universally, just mostly) never gets old. But it's okay, I'm allowed to be rude about Edinburgh because truly,...

the Edinburgh Playhouse
the Edinburgh Playhouse

of Edinburgh Castle
of Edinburgh Castle

Film Project: Edinburgh
Film Project: Edinburgh

Edinburgh city information
Edinburgh city information

Edinburgh Castle from Calton
Edinburgh Castle from Calton

A twilight view over Edinburgh
A twilight view over Edinburgh

My boyfriend and I are traveling to Europe for the first time ever this September. We can both only take off two weeks from work so we are going to stick to our top picks in the Northern part of Europe - England, Paris and...
First Trip to Europe - Is Edinburgh Possible? | Europe Forum ...

A portion of my boyfriend and my first trip to Europe this September will be to Edinburgh, Scotland. We will only be there 2 days (Thursday and Friday night) and are looking for some hotel recommendations! We are both our...
edinburgh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home