Wednesday 13 June 2012

chicago skyline outline

to the final Thank You cards. The Chicago Skyline was the theme throughout. The save the date cards were printed. on a heavy creme color card stock. The address side of the card featured. an outline of the Chicago skyline...

this is the chicago skyline
this is the chicago skyline

stock vector : Chicago skyline
stock vector : Chicago skyline

chicago skyline outline
chicago skyline outline

Outline of Chicago Skyline
Outline of Chicago Skyline

Chicago Skyline | Stock photo
Chicago Skyline | Stock photo

Chicago Skyline Silhouette
Chicago Skyline Silhouette

I saw the outline of the Chicago skyline on a plaque, and suddenly it clicked that I should turn the buildings into brushes. People don't always see the brushes right away, but when and if they do, I'd like to think the logo...
Chicago Muralist Logo « Chicago Muralist

Tonight I made a little watercolor painting of the Chicago skyline. I started by creating a drawing of the city in pencil, then painting it in with watercolor, and then added the sharpie outlines. I think it came out pretty nice and I'm...
chicago skyline outline

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home